Sherwood is Calgary’s community of choice in the northwest. With easy access to major transportation routes, a trip to Calgary’s downtown core, the Rocky Mountains, or across the ocean via the Calgary International Airport are all within reach.
This community is fully built out.
- Elementary (Catholic) (Mother Mary Greene - 5 minute drive)
- Elementary (Public) (West Dalhousie - 10 minute drive)
- Junior High School (Catholic) (St. Jean Brebeuf - 10 minute drive)
- Junior High School (Public) (HD Cartwright - 5 minute drive)
- High School (Catholic) (Notre Dame - 5 minute drive)
- High School (Public) (Sir Winston Churchill - 10 minute drive)
- Golf Course
- Multi-Use Trails
- Park/Green Space
- Shopping Mall (15 minute drive)
- Shopping Centre
- Homes by Avi
- Shane Homes
Sherwood is located in Calgary, Alberta
off of Stoney Trail NW and Shaganappi Trail NW
Monday – Thursday: 2 – 8 pm
Weekends & Holidays: Noon -5 pm
Old world homes meet modern technology and craftsmanship
Each lot in Sherwood offers unique building opportunities in a variety of traditional building styles. Lots range in size from 32 to 38 feet wide and many feature ravine or park backing lots.